North Metro Animal Care & Control Fees
Pricing Effective 01/01/2020
Impound Fee (Covers first 24 hours of custody & care) $45.00
City Required Impound Fee (Cities of Blaine & Spring Lake Park ONLY) $50.00
Boarding Fees (Accrue daily after first 24 hours) $25.00/day
Veterinary Care (Reasonable/Necessary) Reimbursement of Actual Cost
Pick Up Fee $25.00
Pick Up Fee - After Hours/Sunday/Holiday $35.00
All fees MUST be paid at the time of your pet's release.
1. Pets are released during Regular Business Hours Only
2. Pets will only be released to their legal owner or the legal owner's representative
3. All person(s) claiming pets must present a valid ID.
4. Proof of Pet Ownership (Pictures or Vet Records are acceptable).
5. All fees must be paid when your pet is released to you (Payment Plans may be available for qualified persons).
6. If your City requires a pet license, you will be given seven (7) days to have your pet vaccinated and
Licensed. Please contact your City Offices to ensure that you are in compliance with all local animal
regulations. Failure to comply with these ordinances may be a misdemeanor offense and can subject
you to legal consequences that could include the seizure of your pet.
7. Fridley Residents : You MUST bring in proof of City License which requires current Rabies Vaccine.
If your pet does NOT have a current Rabies Vaccine, we are REQUIRED to have it vaccinated for you.
A charge of $75.00, (Clinic Visit + Vaccination +Transportation) Will be added to your bill.