top of page


Please Note: North Metro Animal Care and Control is no longer providing Animal Control and Impound Services - If you have questions about what agency, organization or company is handling Animal Control Issues in your community, you may contact your City, Township, or County Offices.  

If you need immediate assistance with stray, neglected, abused, or dangerous domesticated animals or animals posing a threat to public safety, we recommend that you contact your local law enforcement agency:

In Anoka County Call 763-427-1212 or dial 911

In Chisago County Call 651-257-4100 or dial 911

In Kanabec County Call 320-679-8400 or dial 911

In Sherburne County Call 763-765-3500 or dial 911

In the City of Princeton Call  320-983-8257 or dial 911

bottom of page